How does executive coaching work?
Every situation is different but the structure is similar in most cases. We start with information gathering, general assessment of objectives, goal setting and development planning.
The process is complete when the development goals are achieved, or when the coach or executive decides that it should stop.
We can set a timeframe to work within based on the defined objective.
What can coaching help and executive improve?
- Help achieve clarity and gain more self-awareness.
- See yourself and others more clearly.
- Learn new ways to respond. It is how you show up in the world.
- Help build and develop more productive relationships.
- Set and clarify goals and achieve what you want.
- Create and achieve development objectives,
- Leverage your existing strengths and unlock your potential,
- Help understand and solve their own problems.
- Provide a confidential and supportive sounding board
The bottom line for an effective coaching engagement is to help you achieve your objectives. I will help you get clarity about your goals and dreams, and about what you’re capable of doing in order to achieve them.
When needed we provide additional resources, and yes, sometimes, with permission and when requested, provide advice.
Schedule an introductory consultation today.