How does Career Coaching work?
Every person is different but the structure and process are similar in most cases. We start with information gathering, general assessment of objectives, goal setting and developmental planning.
The process is complete when the development goals are achieved, or when the coach or executive decides that it should stop.
We can set a timeframe to work within based on the defined objective.
What can career coaching help and improve?
- Help achieve clarity and gain more self-awareness in your career objectives..
- See yourself and your skills more clearly.
- Clarity on your career objectives.
- Resume structure and content.
- Sharpen your interviewing skills.
- Set and clarify goals to achieve what you want.
- Create and achieve development objectives.
- Leverage your existing strengths and unlock your potential.
- Provide a confidential and supportive sounding board.
The bottom line for an effective career coaching engagement is to help you achieve your objectives in work and in life. I will help you get clearer about your goals and dreams, and about what you’re capable of doing in order to achieve them.
When needed we provide additional resources, and yes, sometimes, with permission and when requested, provide advice.